- How many pushes did it take to get them all out (collectively)?
- How many pairs of hands have I had up my Hoo-Harr?
- How many gallons of breastmilk have I ever made?
- How many nappies have I changed?
- How many times have I heard “mummy”, “I need you” or “wipe my bum!”?
- How many times have I been peed/pooped/ vommed on?
- How many loads of washing have I done in 6 years?
- How many loads of washing have I re-washed because I left them in the machine for too long?
- How many grazed knees have I patched up?
- How many school letters have I read (and then lost)?
- How many presents have I wrapped?
- How many times have I been woken in the night?
- How many nits have I combed from my kids hair?
- How many episodes of Peppa Pig have I watched?
- How many times have I hidden in the loo to eat a chocolate bar in peace?
- How often do I say ‘get down’, ‘I told you, no’, ‘because I said so’?
- How many times did I think I was going into labour before the actual event happened?
- How many times have I climbed the stairs?
- How many times have I bent over to pick up coats and shoes from the floor?
- How many episodes can I watch of Peppa Pig before I go insane?
- How many times will Tom Hardy read the bedtime story?
- How many miles have I walked on the school run?
- How often do I mutter “FFS” to myself?
What daily questions to you have about your journey through parenting? Let me know in the comments!
4 Ways To Make Your Wedding Party Extra Fun
Now, don’t get us wrong: the vast majority of weddings are fun. People are in ...read more
Who Remembers The Phone Book?
Do you ever wake up in the morning with a completely random thought in your ...read more
WTF Facebook Adverts
Ahhh, Facebook. You'll casually be scrolling down; You BFF's kids, funny cat videos and the ...read more
How To Deal With Calls About Accidents That Weren't Your Fault
I've had 3 calls today alone from very concerned people. All were wanting to speak ...read more