HOLY SH*T, MY BLOG IS 5 YEARS OLD TODAY! HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?
Here are some of my favourite posts, that sum up 5 years of TheNewhouseFamily Blog! Oh, and this year we have been announced as FINALISTS in the UK Blog Awards. I must find a red-carpet worthy frock…
- I shocked my readers by declaring a toilet paper ban in my house! No Toilet Paper For 1 Year!
- We told our secret- How We Feed Our Family On £10 Per Week.
- You could have a baby on a zero budget if you followed my How To Have A Baby For Free guide!
- I tried to find the ingredients of a disposable nappy and got nowhere. I did eat a bit of one though. What IS In A Disposable Nappy?
- The world saw my placenta, something which many mums admit they have never seen! My Heart Shaped Placenta.
- I created a collage with 40 women (and one man!) to show my readers how beautiful breastfeeding is. A Breastiful Collage.
- Jay and I stayed at Ox Pasture Hall Yorkshire for a romantic break away.
- We’ve become regular visitors and delivering write-ups for Gardener’s World Live, The Baby Show, The Natural History Museum and many local attractions.
- I encouraged ladies to think about their health in my article- Is Your PERIOD Poisoning You?
- Instagram got a little more attention, from TheNewhouseFamily’s Insta page!
2020- Let's try again next year
Well 2020 was somewhat of a massive write off wasn't it?! I welcomed in 2020 ...read more
We're Back! It's the return of the blog.
Well, Hello again. It's been a while hasn't it? Almost 8 months to be exact. ...read more
What Kind Of Home Is Right For You?
If you are thinking about getting a new home, or you are just keen to ...read more
To The Mum Of 4 Who Thinks She's Failing
It's ok. It's ok to feel like you're failing. It's ok to feel like you're ...read more