HOLY SH*T, MY BLOG IS 5 YEARS OLD TODAY! HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?
Here are some of my favourite posts, that sum up 5 years of TheNewhouseFamily Blog! Oh, and this year we have been announced as FINALISTS in the UK Blog Awards. I must find a red-carpet worthy frock…
- I shocked my readers by declaring a toilet paper ban in my house! No Toilet Paper For 1 Year!
- We told our secret- How We Feed Our Family On £10 Per Week.
- You could have a baby on a zero budget if you followed my How To Have A Baby For Free guide!
- I tried to find the ingredients of a disposable nappy and got nowhere. I did eat a bit of one though. What IS In A Disposable Nappy?
- The world saw my placenta, something which many mums admit they have never seen! My Heart Shaped Placenta.
- I created a collage with 40 women (and one man!) to show my readers how beautiful breastfeeding is. A Breastiful Collage.
- Jay and I stayed at Ox Pasture Hall Yorkshire for a romantic break away.
- We’ve become regular visitors and delivering write-ups for Gardener’s World Live, The Baby Show, The Natural History Museum and many local attractions.
- I encouraged ladies to think about their health in my article- Is Your PERIOD Poisoning You?
- Instagram got a little more attention, from TheNewhouseFamily’s Insta page!
Jimmy's 1st Birthday
On Sunday our baby boy turned 1. Where has the last year gone? In my ...read more
Make Your Home Your Castle This Home Security Month
This October sees the return of National Home Security Month (NHSM), urging you to consider ...read more
Parenting 101: What You Can Do To Be A Better Parent
Being the best parent you can possibly be in 2018 is not easy. There are ...read more
3 Weeks Of Mental (Holidays, Trains, Hospitals and Babies)
Oh My Goodness! What a crazy couple of weeks. You may have noticed that there ...read more