- How many pushes did it take to get them all out (collectively)?
- How many pairs of hands have I had up my Hoo-Harr?
- How many gallons of breastmilk have I ever made?
- How many nappies have I changed?
- How many times have I heard “mummy”, “I need you” or “wipe my bum!”?
- How many times have I been peed/pooped/ vommed on?
- How many loads of washing have I done in 6 years?
- How many loads of washing have I re-washed because I left them in the machine for too long?
- How many grazed knees have I patched up?
- How many school letters have I read (and then lost)?
- How many presents have I wrapped?
- How many times have I been woken in the night?
- How many nits have I combed from my kids hair?
- How many episodes of Peppa Pig have I watched?
- How many times have I hidden in the loo to eat a chocolate bar in peace?
- How often do I say ‘get down’, ‘I told you, no’, ‘because I said so’?
- How many times did I think I was going into labour before the actual event happened?
- How many times have I climbed the stairs?
- How many times have I bent over to pick up coats and shoes from the floor?
- How many episodes can I watch of Peppa Pig before I go insane?
- How many times will Tom Hardy read the bedtime story?
- How many miles have I walked on the school run?
- How often do I mutter “FFS” to myself?
What daily questions to you have about your journey through parenting? Let me know in the comments!
Who Remembers The Phone Book?
Do you ever wake up in the morning with a completely random thought in your ...read more
Why Is My Clock Going Backwards
6 months this clock has been dead. 6 months, I have been checking a dead ...read more
How To Deal With Calls About Accidents That Weren't Your Fault
I've had 3 calls today alone from very concerned people. All were wanting to speak ...read more
3 Easy Ways To Get Your Kids Into The Summer Holiday Spirit
You may have taken a holiday with the kids in the beginning of the summer ...read more