I’ve been blogging for 4 years now, and its been a fantastic journey, writing bout so many different things to keep you all entertained.
So much has happened in those last 4 years. We had 3 babies, got married, moved house 3 times, gained a few chickens, lost 3 stone, travelled a few miles, had a couple of operations, went vegan and laughed a lot on the way.
It’s tough to choose what post has been my absolute favourite to write, because there have now been hundreds of entries to my blog, I have reviewed some fabulous products, worked with some trusted and much loved brands and we have even gained 2 more children since I started writing as a new mum of 1. Lets have a look at my top 15 favourite blog posts that were the most fun to write and that you all loved so much…
- Remember the Aldi advert that got everyone talking? It was so naughty it even got banned… Take a look at the video here.
- I talked about why your period may be poisoning you, and what changes you can make for a healthier period.
- Our dog Scrapper, got excited about bubbles at Christmas.
- Some people got a little freaked out about placentas and what people like to do with the afterbirth after the birth.
- I also enlightened some of my readers about what a placenta actually looks like, with my very special personal photographs of our own heart shaped placenta.
- We had great fun finding out exactly what pregnant ladies really want as a present!
- We met Lyuba, the super cute perfectly preserved mammoth at the Natural History Museum.
- Cornwall had a visit from The Newhouse Family back in May, when we stayed with John Fowler Holiday Park for a week long post-baby break.
- When I was pregnant with our second daughter Ivy, we got the chance to show our pregnancy journey to the world, as part of a BBCTHREE Documentary We’re Having A Baby.
- I took the all new Quinny Moodd on a test drive, with baby Ivy.
- The Baby Show gained a regular resident blogger… me!
- After I was featured in the HuffPost, and gaining some fame for feeding my family for a week with the Wonky Veg box, I threw a spanner in the works about how I thought that ASDA should scrap the idea!
- I made a video (something I am rubbish at) looking at the Mooncup vs Tampons.
- I realised why a Threenager is worse than a Teenager.
- We decided to go self-sufficient and take a step back from modern luxuries such as baby-wipes and toilet paper!
4 Ways To Make Your Wedding Party Extra Fun
Now, don’t get us wrong: the vast majority of weddings are fun. People are in ...read more
Who Remembers The Phone Book?
Do you ever wake up in the morning with a completely random thought in your ...read more
Questions I Ask Myself As A Parent
How many pushes did it take to get them all out (collectively)? How many pairs ...read more
WTF Facebook Adverts
Ahhh, Facebook. You'll casually be scrolling down; You BFF's kids, funny cat videos and the ...read more