Most people enjoy a bit of TV. Whether it’s trashy TV or educational documentaries, we all can find something to watch. I don’t watch much telly during the week to be honest. I always seem to find something else to do to pre-occupy myself with, but come Friday and Saturday night (and a little on Sunday) I love nothing more than getting the kids in bed, making a nice cup of coffee and catching up on my recorded shows. In the week I do pop onto Netflix and watch an episode or 2 of something. I probably watch more Netflix than TV actually.
We’ve just started watching Orange Is The New Black and I can tell it is going to be amazing. 8 episodes in and I am hooked.
Here is what’s always on my goggle-box these days (Netflix included):
- American Horror Story: Regular readers and friends of mine will know how OBSESSED I am with AHS. AHS IS LIFE. That is all. You can read more about my American Horror Story obsession here.
- Gardeners World: Monty Don is king. Every single episode is amazeballs. I can pick out so much info each week that is delivered in a no nonsense way. Perfect for newbie gardeners.
- Family Guy: When there’s nothing on… Family Guy is on.
- or South Park.
- The Good Life: Classic British comedy. And I secretly want to be Barbara. Jay wants to be Tom. #LifeGoalsRightThere
- One Born Every Minute: I love that show. It’s so heavily dramatized, and edited to the hilt, but its just so damn good. Although I was banned from watching the last series. Because I seem to have fallen pregnant during every series for the last 4 years.
That’s it. Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol and Masha and the Bear are all up there though. I’ve seen like, every episode of every season of all 3 shows so far. I’m a super fan.
4 Ways To Make Your Wedding Party Extra Fun
Now, don’t get us wrong: the vast majority of weddings are fun. People are in ...read more
Who Remembers The Phone Book?
Do you ever wake up in the morning with a completely random thought in your ...read more
Questions I Ask Myself As A Parent
How many pushes did it take to get them all out (collectively)? How many pairs ...read more
WTF Facebook Adverts
Ahhh, Facebook. You'll casually be scrolling down; You BFF's kids, funny cat videos and the ...read more